- 20 representations if not a word mark (required at filing), size should not be smaller than 15 x 15mm and not larger than 80 x 80mm;
- A Power of Attorney from the Applicant duly certified by a Notary Public; Legalization is not necessary (required at filing; a fax copy is acceptable provided that the original is submitted within 03 months from the filing date);
- A certified copy of the document attesting to the legal existence of the entity, e.g. the Business Certificate, or the Certificate of Incorporation (required at filing; a fax copy is acceptable provided that the original is submitted within three months from the filing date);
- A certified copy of the Regulations concerning the use of the mark if the mark is a collective one (required at filing);
- Certified copy of the earlier application plus the sworn English translation thereof (if the application is not in English), or of the Exhibition Certificate (applicable where the Paris Convention Priority is claimed - required within three months from the filing date);
- Documents evidencing the origin or the prize(s) awarded, if the trademark contains such ones (required within three months from the filing date).
- Full name, address and nationality of the Applicant;
- Description of the mark: meaning, colors claimed, transliteration into Roman letters if necessary.
Goods / Services
- List of goods/services;
- International classification of goods and services, if known.